Linzer Straße 77
The Permanent Evolution Process (development process) of NLP;
... is one of the ECNLP`s goals! NLP aims to continue to be the central platform for the most efficient tools for intra- and interpersonal communication. That is why NLP – corresponding to its initial spirit – shall remain open for integration of excellent enhancements and new developments originating from within NLP as well as from other schools for communication and personality development.
Therefore, the ECNLP-standards define all methods and techniques listed below by its original sense and outcome and not by the structure, the detailed content or by specific theories.
- have knowledge of basic methods, techniques, patterns and concepts of NLP and are able to apply them in contact with themselves and with others.
- are outcome-orientated and respect other people’s models of the world and the ecology of the system.
- are able to elicitate problems with an ecological outcome and an image of the present state.
- demonstrate behavioral flexibility, resource-orientation and ecological interventions.
Apart from that, they have the following knowledge and skills:
- Anchoring Techniques (contextualized in the field of applications)
- Calibration (sensory perception)
- Consciousness (outward or inward, as required)
- Feedback (sensory-specific, giving and receiving)
- Logical levels
- Meta-Model of language
- Metaphors (use and creation of)
- Milton-Patterns (competent use of)
- NLP-presuppositions (behavioral integration of):
- The meaning of your own communication is the response you get.
- All distinctions individuals are able to make concerning their environment and their behavior can be represented usefully by visual, auditory, kinesthetic, olfactory, and gustatory senses.
- The resources individuals need to effect a change are already within them.
- The map is not the territory.
- The value of the individual is inviolably valuable. Only the value and appropriateness of the internal and/or external behavior can be questioned.
- There is a positive intention motivating every behavior and every behavior can be useful in some contexts.
- Feedback vs. Failure - All results and behaviors are achievements, regardless of whether they were desired results for a given task/context or not.
- Rapport, Pacing and Leading (establishment and maintenance of, verbal and non-verbal)
- (Re-)Framing (contrast, relevance, backtrack)
- Representational systems
- Resource-orientation (outcome-orientated accessing and utilization of)
- Strategies (detection, elicitation, utilization and installation)
- Submodalities (e.g. dissociated / associated, 1st / 2nd / 3rd position)
ECNLP - Master Practitioners
- have advanced knowledge of NLP-concepts, -methods, -techniques, -patterns and –skills and are able to apply them in contact with themselves and with others.
- are able to do changework with themselves and others.
- are able to shift focus between content and form and between experience and label.
- show constant development of their precision of sensory perception and are able to establish and maintain rapport with every individual.
Moreover, they have the following knowledge and skills:
- Beliefs (utilization, transformation and change)
- Conflict management (different concepts and techniques)
- Values/Criteria (identification, utilization, elicitation, adjustment)
- States of deep trance (causing them in oneself and in others)
- Different change interventions
- Integrative NLP-techniques
- Interventions (advanced use and design of new interventions)
- Meta-Programs (elicitating and utilization)
- Modeling (theorie, techniques and examples)
- Multilevel communication
- Presuppositions (utilization and transformation)
- Sleight of mouth patterns
- Systemic work (groups, family, team)
- Timeline work (advanced)
ECNLP – Trainers
- have professional knowledge of NLP-concepts, -methods, -techniques, -patterns and –skills and are able to apply them to themselves as well as to individuals and groups.
- have an excellent self-management, show esteem for the audience and work ecologically with individuals or groups. They have the tact to take into account the different world views of trainer-students and students-students through pacing and leading.
- With reference to their audiende, ECNLP – Trainers can distinguish different models of the world and respond congruently to each of them, but still considering other models in an ecological way.
ECNLP - Trainers have the following professional knowledge which they use in their training units:
- Balanced and methodically planned training units
- Group processes and group leading: the ability
- to calibrate groups
- to respond accordingly
- and to work with the group in an ecological way
- Diverse knowledge of:
- further communication models
- psychological and psychotherapeutic concepts
- Facilitate accelerated learning
- Overt and covert design of group inductions
- Chunking and sequencing of information and experience
- Concentration on the audience by using:
- Different learning styles,
- representational systems
- logical levels
- Using frames on an excellent level:
- competent use of different types
- opening and closing frames
- facilitate unconscious processes in an open frame
- Using metaphors during training units (design, deliver and utilize deeply and shallowly, e.g. for process instructions and pre-framing )
- Interventions in all kinds of settings (groups and individuals)
- Rapport (on an excellent level, in all kinds of settings)
- Integration of NLP-presuppositions in all kinds of settings (with oneself, individuals and groups)
- Answering questions in an appropriate way (including critical levels and attentive questions).
- Utilize criticism in an appropriate way, as well as difficult behavior, disturbances, rejection by group members, hecklers, underachievers, ecological and / or ethical issues.
- Different presentation skills, such as stage anchors or nested loops.
- Different presentation aids
- Individual design, facilitating and debriefing exercises:
- precise outcome
The large NLP-community defines itself by the aspects of growth of NLP. Be a Part of it and become a member!
THE LARGE NLP-COMMUNITY
Institutes from 23 European countries are part of a growing NLP-community. Be part of it and become a member.
Institutes from 23 countries are part
of a growing NLP-community.
SEND US A MESSAGE
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.